Waterfoot Patient Participation Group
Our patient participation group meets every couple of months here at the surgery.
The role of the PPG includes:
- Being a critical friend to the practice
- Advising the practice on the patient perspective and providing insight into the responsiveness and quality of services
- Encouraging patients to take greater responsibility for their own and their family’s health
- Carrying out research into the views of those who use the practice
- Organising health promotion events and improving health literacy
- Regular communication with the patient population
We welcome new members and if you are interested attend one of our meetings, just ask at reception for the date of the next meeting.
You can also download a copy of out latest report and action plan by clicking on the link below
PPG Action Plan 2018
You can also request to join the Waterfoot Patient Participation closed Group on Facebook