Patient Participation Group
We love hearing from our patients and getting them involved.
Our patient participation group meets every couple of months here at the surgery.
The role of the PPG includes:
- Being a critical friend to the practice
- Advising the practice on the patient perspective and providing insight into the responsiveness and quality of services
- Encouraging patients to take greater responsibility for their own and their family’s health
- Carrying out research into the views of those who use the practice
- Organising health promotion events and improving health literacy
- Regular communication with the patient population
We welcome new members and if you are interested attend one of our meetings, just ask at reception for the date of the next meeting.
Patient Practice Group Signup
Patient Practice Group Contact Form
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
Getting Your View
The group would like to contact patients on occasion by email and/or text so that they can obtain the views of the widest group of patients possible. We would like to obtain your email address and mobile phone number to do this. Please complete the Patient Contact Form to provide your consent for this.